LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, recently reaching more than 500 million users worldwide. LinkedIn was launched in 2003 and was primarily centered around careers, enabling users to connect and share content with other professionals. It is a great marketing tool for businesses. Of recent, it has developed into a sales and marketing platform in addition to a hiring tool.
This article focuses on how to maximize the features of LinkedIn for yourself and your business.
- Company Page
- LinkedIn Groups
- LinkedIn Analytics
- LinkedIn Learning
- Career Advice
- Advanced Search
- Article Mentions
- Who’s Viewed Your Profile
- Messaging in chat format
- LinkedIn ProFinder Badge
- Email LinkedIn Group Members
Creative ways of using YouTube for business
- Build your personal brand
- Display mastery of your area of business using posts.
- Develop and improve on administrative skills.
A Company Page helps LinkedIn members learn about your business, your brand, and job opportunities with your company. You need a personal profile on LinkedIn to create a company page.
- Sign up or Log in to LinkedIn
- Fill in your personal details
- Add a personal profile photo and background photo
- Customize your profile URL
- Optimize your profile for Search Engines
- Ensure your profile is 100% complete
- Go to menu in the top right corner of the Feeds page
- Click on ‘Create a Company Page’ at the lower part of the menu
- Choose your Page type- for small business, medium to large business, etc
- Enter basic information about your company.
- Complete the profile creation wizard.
- Customize the company page URL
- Configure the Showcases
- Create LinkedIn groups.
- Join LinkedIn Groups
- Participate in groups
- Write articles regularly
- @mention other users or companies in your status updates.
- Don’t look for sales leads, look for connections
- Share your knowledge with your connections, display mastery
- Use Company Page Showcases
- Request endorsements and recommendations
- Use appropriate keywords to help people find your business
- Make use of LinkedIn Ads
LinkedIn is all about building networks and connections. When it comes to social networks for lead generation, it comes high on the list. To use LinkedIn for business, you need to engage your existing connections and grow your brand.
Follow our LinkedIn Company Profile.
Did we miss any feature? Tell us in the Comments.