Social media platforms are crucial to running a business in the world today. They provide opportunities to reach new users, engage customers, increase brand awareness and boost sales while providing a great customer experience.
Twitter is a social media and online news platform where people communicate in short messages called tweets. Founded in 2006, Twitter is now one of the most popular social media platforms in the world.
The social platform boasts of 326 million monthly active users who share over 500 million tweets daily, it sure is one of the most valuable assets for businesses. It is known for its hashtags and pinned tweets features; which businesses can utilize in engaging users.
- Twitter Lists
- Twitter Collections (using TweetDeck)
- Twitter Polls
- Twitter moments
- Twitter Analytics
- Featured tweets
- Photo Collages
Other creative ways of using Twitter for business
- Customer support
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase traffic to business website.
- Open conversations, providing insight into users’ interactions.
- Download the Twitter App.
- Install the App and signup with your company details
- Update your Twitter Profile: username, bio, profile image, banner image, link.
- Ensure your profile photo and banner image visually represent your brand
- Write a bio, maximum of 160 characters.
- Pin a tweet!
- Familiarize with Twitter terminologies
- Choose a memorable brand username
- Optimize the “Bio” section
- Tweet frequently
- Use hashtags
- Use proper call-to-action in tweet.
- Connect with social media influencers
- Make use of Direct Messages (DMs)
- Make use of Twitter built-in GIFs (via the keyboard)
- Make use of Twitter Ads
- Don’t talk at users, talk to them
Twitter is an important business tool, especially for customer support.
Follow us on Twitter
Did we miss any feature? Tell us in the Comments.