Instant messaging is an asset to everyday life in the world today. Whatsapp is one of the most popular apps in the world today, since its 10 years of launch. It has 1.5 billion active users in over 180 countries with an average user looking through their chats about 23 times daily. Whatsapp is the third most downloaded Android app in the world, after Facebook and Youtube (excluding apps that come pre-installed on smartphones like Maps). There are 3 million companies using whatsapp Business App.
The platform has a number of features that could ease you engaging your customers, improve communications with your team and boost your sales.
WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business are two different applications. While WhatsApp business has every feature the native WhatsApp has, it has more features business owners can use to engage their customers. It was built with small business owners in mind.
- Business profile: contact details, services rendered, contact information, address etc
- Quick replies
- Automated messages
- WhatsApp Status
- WhatsApp call
- Customer Labels
Creative ways of using WhatsApp for Business
- Business team communication
- Customer List
- Customer support
- Give customers updates about your business
- Download WhatsApp Business
- Review the Download instructions for how to avoid conflict with the native WhatsApp application)
- Install and launch the application (Verify the installation with your business phone number)
- Built your business profile and other business details.
- Messaging tools (Settings > Business Settings > Messaging tools) including away message, Greeting message, and Quick replies.
- Familiarize yourself with WhatsApp terminologies
- Add a short description of your business
- Complete the business profile.
- Add a Call-to-action button.
- Engage customers.
- Don’t burden customers with Broadcast messages
- Make use of WhatsApp stories to display your Products and Services
- Frequently request customer feedbacks.
WhatsApp Business is flexible and can apply to virtually any area of business, including engaging your customers. It all depends on how creative you are with the application. You can quickly engage customers, send out broadcasts, give updates and advertise your products and services.
Connect with us on WhatsApp
Did we miss any feature? Tell us in the Comments.