YouTube is the world’s most popular video sharing platform. It has more than one billion users, who watch 1 billion hours of video every day. YouTube is the second biggest search engine in the world, the first being Google.
Businesses on YouTube make use of YouTube Channel. Business owner use their YouTube Channels to educate their audience about their area of business. It has been shown that tutorial videos have more views on YouTube. Many businesses make use of YouTube videos for marketing purposes. As a business owner on YouTube, you need to be aware of the benefits a YouTube channel brings to the table.
- Embed videos, save your website bandwidth
- YouTube Live
- YouTube stories
- YouTube Cards
- YouTube Audio Library
- YouTube Playlists
- YouTube Fan Finder
- Video Annotations
- InVideo Programming
- YouTube Live Events
- Subscriber Notifications
- 360-Degree Videos
- YouTube Bulletins
- Social Media Sharing
- Links to jump to certain points in a video
Creative ways of using YouTube for business
- Create a community for your business.
- Demonstrate expertise about your business niche
- Customer support: demonstration videos to resolve problems.
- Instructional videos for your products
To upload videos on YouTube, you need a YouTube Channel. Google owns YouTube so you need a business Gmail account to create a YouTube business Channel.
- Sign in to YouTube using your business Gmail account
- Click on your user icon in the top right corner
- Click on ‘Your Channel’
- Choose the “Use a business or other name” option
- Fill your Business name in the ‘Brand Account name’ box
- Click ‘create’
- Fill in your business details.
- Upload your Channel icon and banner
- Familiarize yourself with YouTube terminologies
- Include a trailer video
- Upload videos regularly.
- How-to and tutorial videos are popular on YouTube.
- Add value to your connections first, then they buy!
- Display your video customer testimonials on your channel
- Don’t make videos all about you or your products
- Create video playlists
- Optimize your video keywords
- Teach your audience some skill sets related to your services.
If you make use of the features listed above, you would observe a notable difference to your YouTube channel, the content and marketing strategy. The options are endless for brands regardless of the target audience or budget.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Did we miss any feature? Tell us in the Comments.